The Department of Mathematics Universitas Gadjah Mada and the Indonesian Biomathematics Society (IBMS) proudly present the 8th Symposium of Biomathematics (Symomath) 2021. The objective of the symposium is to provide a communication forum between researchers, lecturers, and students in the area of Biomathematics, Biostatistics, Healthcare, and Health Insurance.
The 8th Symomath 2021 will be conducted virtually on July 16-17, 2021. The scientific programs will include plenary lectures and invited lectures in parallel sessions. In addition, there will be a workshop on Mathematical Modeling for Covid-19 which will be held on July 15, 2021.
1. Prof. Suzanne Lenhart, Ph.D., University of Tennessee, US *
2. Prof. Dr. Thomas Götz, University Koblenz-Landau, Germany
3. Dr. Maíra Aguiar, Basque Center for Applied Mathematics, Spain; University of Trento, Italy
4. Prof. Nico Stollenwerk, University of Lisbon, Portugal
5. Prof. Jonathan Forde, Ph.D., Hobart and William Smith Colleges, US *
6. Prof. Edy Soewono, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
7. Prof. Hadi Susanto, Khalifa University, UAE; University of Essex, UK *
8. dr. Mardiah Suci Hardianti, Ph.D., Sp.PD-KHOM., Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia *
9. Dr. Fajar Adi Kusumo, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
*to be confirmed.
1. Prof. Dr. Agus Suryanto, M.Sc., Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia
2. Dr. Nuning Nuraini, M.Si., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
3. Dr. Windarto S.Si., M.Si., Universitas Airlangga, Indonesia
4. Dr. Tri Sri Noor Asih, S.Si. M.Si., Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia
Participants who want to present their paper should submit their abstract. Only selected abstracts will be presented in the symposium and the selected full papers will be published in the AIP Conference Proceedings*.
Looking forward to your participation in the event. Kindly see the attached poster for more information.
For further information, please check our website: http://www.symomath2021.seams-ugm.id/
Contact Person: email@example.com
Partner: Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia